A. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY PROTECTION
The CMWLDirect web site does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 13. CMWLDirect abides by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) requirements and CMWLDirect does not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, without your consent, then please contact us using the details below so that we can take steps to remove such information and terminate any account your child has created with us
C. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The list below sets out the categories of Personal Information we collect about you and how we use that information:
Contact information, such as email address, phone number, and home address, comments/feedback, payment information, login credentials, IP address, location/browser information, and information provided by third parties.
4. At various places on our Website you may be requested to enter certain Personal Information. Personal Information that must be provided in order to use the requested services will be indicated at the time of collection. Other Personal Information that you are not required to provide in order to receive our services may be voluntarily given and you are free to decide not to give such Personal Information.
E. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may share your Personal Information with the following parties:
Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons: third parties whom we are under a legal obligation to disclose your Personal Information to or to whom we need to disclose your Personal Information to protect our rights, property or safety or to protect the rights, property or safety of others. We may also disclose Personal Information to third parties to help detect and investigate illegal activities and breaches of any agreement we have with you.
2. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to anyone else except as set out above. We may provide third parties with aggregate statistical information and analytics about users of our Website or our app but we will make sure no one can be identified from this information before we disclose it.
F. MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
- From time to time we may contact you with information about our products and services. Most marketing messages we send will be by email but occasionally we may also contact you by SMS, mail or phone. If you do not want to receive marketing messages from us, you are always able to do so by directly contacting us as below in Section F.4, or by using the unsubscribe function.
- You can also change your marketing preference at a later date by following the instructions outlined below.
- Where you have given us permission to do so, we may share your contact details with selected third parties so that they can provide you with information about products and services that they believe may be of interest to you.
- You can let us know at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications by contacting us via email at email@example.com or by using the information in the “Contacting Us” section, below.
G. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
CMWLDirect recognizes that your privacy is important to you and therefore we employ technical security measures that endeavor to protect information from outside threats. However, CMWLDirect, and its service providers do not represent, warrant or guarantee that Personal Information will be protected against loss, misuse or alterations and do not accept any liability for Personal Information submitted to them nor for your or third parties’ use or misuse of Personal Information.
- Although we do not currently do so, We, or our advertising partners, may show advertisements to you on our Website. To do this we, or our advertising partners, may collect information about you, about how you use or connect to our Website, or about the types of other web pages, social media services, content and ads you or others who are using the device you connect to our Website with interact with, visit, or view. The information collected might also include the IP address of your device.
- We, or our advertising partners, use the information that is collected to make sure the ads you see either on our Website are more relevant to you.
Cookies and Local Storage: we may store information (which may include Personal Information) locally on your device using cookies and other browser and application storage methods. For further information please see Section D.
Security: we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change, or damage.
- Your continued use of our Internet Services or direct submission of Personal Information to CMWLDirect constitutes your acceptance of CMWLDirect’s collection and processing of your Personal Information in accordance with this policy.
J. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are resident in certain countries, you might have certain rights in relation to your Personal Information: (i) the right to be informed about how your Personal Information is being used; (ii) the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you; and (iii) the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data we hold about you and to request the blocking or deletion of your Personal Information where the processing does not comply with local data protection laws. To exercise any of the above rights, or if you have any questions relating to your rights, please contact us by using the details set out in the "Contacting Us" section below. Please provide as much information as you can about the Personal Information you are looking for and we will be happy to try and help you find it.
K. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from third-party websites of our partner networks, advertisers, partner merchants, news publications, distributors and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
L. INCORPORATION OF SERVICES AND CONTENT FROM THIRD PARTIES INTO OUR WEBSITE
Content of third parties, such as videos from YouTube, RSS feeds or graphics from other websites, are or will be integrated into our Website. This may require that the providers of the content ("third-party provider") will process the IP address or other Personal Information about you. Without this information the third-party provider may not be able to provide content for you to view or use. Where an IP address or other Personal Information is necessary for showing the third-party provider’s content, we try to use content only from those providers that use the IP address or other Personal Information only for the delivery of such content. However, we have no influence on whether or not the third-party provider will save the IP address or other Personal Information for their own use, e.g. for statistical purposes.
M. REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY